Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Prrrrroducts

How exciting, I'm kicking up the sewing! After sewing a few aprons, pillow covers and the bedding in Lola's room I have realized how much I LOVE sewing. I have the cutest ideas for girls AND boys. Yay for more boy products! Right?!
I can't wait for all the spring holidays, I'm seeing coordinating Easter outfits for brothers and sisters/cousins and...cousins/pairs of future arranged marriages/etc... For boys there will be ties, vests and bow ties as well as diaper covers-all great for photograph(er)s, special occasions or everyday dapper dudes!
For the little ladies there will be dresses, matching bloomers (with or without the awesome ruffles), ruffle pants or capris- I may be able to make pants for the boys as well but I don't want to make any promises, they may look a little feminine so I'm going to practice on a pair for my nephew first :) Ummmmm what else do I have up my sleeve? I have the fabric for the  pants for my niece- these are more of a loungey type pants and for Norah they are going be capris. Lola's I just made regular length.
Can't forget the tiny babies, the gift sets with cotton beanies, onsies and burp cloths. I'm also thinking about sewing reversable newsboy caps for boys and girls.
Let me know what you think! Going to go play around with my Cricut now, see if I can make my own fabric flowers- matching flower headbands with those new dresses maybe?! ....Might try to lose the dog outside too. Whose idea was it to get a puppy???? Don't answer that......

No comments:

Post a Comment