Monday, January 3, 2011

So I have this friend....

Good news everyone, I have lowered prices once again on the site. Yaaaaaayyyyyy! No seriously, I lowered them, see for yourself www.shopSweetSassy.com bows, clips, and some headbands!

Oh, about that friend. I like her complaints. "I need a job" "I'm so bored" "My mom didn't do my laundry". I want to be annoyed by her annoyances. In an effort to not be lazy she decided to get a book and the library, sit her ass in the sand and read by the beach. Confused? Me too. The only time I miss living in Florida is when I think about relaxing in the sand and listening to the waves. But then I remember the bath water ocean, the still and sweltering air and the feel of my skin sizzling while I work up a nice sun burn and my senses return. 

Now onto something of great importance.
Don't fall for the innocent look...
This dog you see here, he looks cute right? Well it's a sham. He can shred something and make the biggest mess in less than a minute flat. He can run. Fast. His favorite thing to do is bark at the cat. During nap time. And at 11 pm. But he's learning, and he is even allowed out while we are eating. Sometimes...
He fools you with his charming looks, his goofy head tilt with the smirk only dogs are capable of. Then without warning he jumps at your face. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment