Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear Restoration Hardware,


     First let me start by saying I love your beautiful store. Even if I can't afford anything you sell and probably never will. That being said I would like to address your public restroom. Again, beautifully decorated.... and I was happy to see those toilet seat cover thingies. 
Now for the "buts".... WHERE IS THE CHANGING STATION?!?!?! I mean, yes, I understand that it would have taken away from the prettyness of the chair rail detail on the wall, covered up a portion of the nice yellow paint. BUT!!! what about function? It's just a bathroom, and a public bathroom at that so please address this as soon as possible. Oh, and that's not all. Seeing as you do not provide a changing station I became brutally aware of the state of your floor. Yea, gross. 'nuff said. Fortunately I came prepared with a disposable changing mat, as this was an emergency diaper change. 

Sincerely (dissatisfied),

A Skeeved Out Mother

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I would if I was better about mailing things. I'm not even good at mailing important things... They should know though!

    ReplyDelete