Friday, January 8, 2010

The Search is ON!

Have you ever lost something REALLY important.....like your wedding band?! There's one person that knows and she ain't talkin. I put my rings on the back of my night stand, where I thought Lola couldn't reach but apparently she can. I keep moving them further and further away from her reach but she must be growing at the same rate. I have searched all around in the usual places- and some new places......like poo. Yea, I did that.

Gross.

Searching and searching to no avail. I kind of hope she didn't swallow it but I kind of hope she did, at least I would find it. Eventually. The only other possibility is that she took it somewhere in the apartment. Wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. hi Tina - bummer - no luck in Lo's bottom? that is wful. I am so sorry - hopefully the ring will re appear.... I like this blog! Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! and I know, I mean you search through poo and come out empty handed, literally lol Thanks for today and all the goodies, it was a lot of fun and I'm eating the crackers right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things we do as parents, right? At least you can get your rings off... my knuckles are so big I can't ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this point I think it might be better if I couldn't take them off. Mine fall off actually, I never got them sized!

    ReplyDelete