Sunday, January 31, 2010

I should buy stock in Kleenex

I am currently watching my daughter try to get a tissue box off her foot, put it back on and start over. It's reminding me of  Madagascar with the germaphobic giraffe walking around NYC with tissue boxes on his feet because he was afraid to touch the sidewalk. Funnier to see than to read I'm sure. We are going through a lot of tissues over here, I can't figure out if Lo has a new cold or if the original has come back for round two but she's a snotty mess again. I am still fighting off the sinus infection I got from the original cold and the neti pot is my best friend...apparently it is the same as an antibiotic, just because you feel better doesn't mean you can stop using it or your symptoms are going to come right back.

So I'm trying to be frugal, I am clipping coupons and shopping sales. Unfortunately it is also back firing on me because if it's half off or more I want to buy it.... Granted the Ralph Lauren shirt and dress I got for Lo was something I wanted when it was full price so I technically wasn't impulse buying... the Juicy velour jogging suit is another story but it will fit next fall too and at the beach this summer when its cool at night so when you divide the price by the three seasons it will fit it's like 17 dollars a season.... I think it's out of my system though.... except the flip flops I just bought on Baby Half Off, but come on, 4.99 for really cute flip flops? She is going to need those this summer! Don't judge me...

I don't really have anything witty to say these days, just trying to make it through each day with minimal meltdowns.
Mine not Lola's
I'm failing miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment