Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm new here

So I'm not really what I would call a writer. In fact just writing at all I find very difficult. Talking, I can talk, sure. But writing is so .... I can't even think of the word. Final? Concrete? We will see I guess.

A little backround info- I am a cancer, and a redhead- that means mood swings on top of temper. I am the mom to a 16 month old crazy child who loves to climb, refuses to sleep more than 5 hours straight and loves to eat. Outspoken, shy, I spend a lot of time in my own head. I am a bit (hah) disheveled, scattered, I'm the cleanest slob ever. I accomplish this by being incredibly picky about some things (Lola's toys, the bathroom, vacuuming) and it's ever-changing. This week it has been the kitchen, closets, toys, anything that can be rearranged it has been. I have yet to figure out if my mood plummets as the state of my apartment goes from messy to gross or vice versa. I am constantly fighting inner battles, torn in many directions, always wanting to take on new projects (hello? blog-ME?!) Like my business, I get super excited about any new ideas- new is something I'm addicted to. What about making cool hats, felt bows, I LOVE felt bows! Restaurant Packs, ditch the capes, how about making wands to sell with the tutus. Cool baseball hats for the summertime. The list is endless. Is the scatterbrain showing? Try to keep up, it will probably only get worse. Oh, and I promise next time will be less "About Me"

3 comments:

  1. Outspoken - Shy
    Clean - Slob
    Tina = Confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I'm saying, my whole personality is a contradiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post. My attitude is also directly related to the cleanliness of our apartment. Right. So I have a toddler.... which means I am always in a grumpy mood :-p
    Love the title, love the picture... love it :-)

    ReplyDelete