Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yummy finds from Food Gawker

 Have I said a thousand times that Fall is my favorite....and that I sometimes like to cook but it has to be short on ingredients and super easy? Food Gawker has some (thousands) awesome recipes for yummy Fall recipes. Especially if you can go to a u-pick farm and get your own potatoes and apples (ok, mine are from Trader Joes... but if we can make it back I will be getting lots and lots and lots of potatoes from the farm!!!) The Jelly Roll Pancakes can be filled with yummy apple cinnamon filling for a great breakfast/brunch/snack/just because you can't stop thinking about it idea to get you into the season and plus your house will smell DELICIOUS. In fact I think I am off to make them right now for Lo&me. Potato soup for dinner. Or maybe that chicken. No, soup... I think I will make these for dessert tonight. I have a serious sweet tooth and I really need dessert! However I will be cheating and using a box mix from Trader Joes....







2. Jelly Roll Pancake -Fill these with any seasonal filling you like 

No comments:

Post a Comment